1. Zaid Medal for The President Merit Award for Culture, Arts and Literature, Abu-Dhabi, 29th Nov. 2012.
2. Gold Medal awarded by International Theatre Institute World Congress for His outstanding contribution to the global performing arts sector as the main benefactor of ITI, Xiamen, China, 19th Sept 2011.
3. “Gold Medal”; the Union of Arab Universities; in recognition of His support for interaction and collaboration among Arab universities; Amman, Jordan; April 2009.
4. “Gold Medal”; Yerevan University; Yerevan, Armenia; 20 September 2005.
5. “Human Rights Medal”; UNESCO; in recognition of His support of the education of deprived children; Paris, France; 17 December 2003.
6. “Avicenna Gold Medal”; UNESCO; in recognition of His profound commitment to the ideals of the Organization and His outstanding contribution to the promotion of the culture and
international co-operation; Paris, France; 26 October 1998.
7. “Gold Medal”; the Arab League Education Science and Culture Organization (ALESCO); Tunis, Tunis; 21 November 1998.
8. “Gold Medal”; the Islamic Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO); Casablanca ; Morocco;.
9. “Gold Medal”; Research Centre for Islamic History Art and Culture; Institute of Research in Islamic History; Arts and Culture; in recognition of His support of the preservation and education of cultural heritage; Istanbul, Turkey; October 1990.
- Prince Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Award for Studies and Research on the History of Arabian peninsula, Riyadh, KSA, 6th May 2012.
- Gulf School Theatre Pioneers Award, Fifth Gulf School Theatre Festival, Manama, Bahrain 13th May, 2012.
- Arab Federation for Libraries & Information Award, for outstanding contribution and support for reading and libraries, Khartoum (Sudan), 19th Dec. 2011.
- Creative Sports Award- “Order of Merit- received from Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum in the second edition 2010 for continuous leading guidance and supporting all forms of sports in the UAE, 12th December 2010.
- Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Award for Cultural Personality of the year, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2nd March 2010.
- “Distinguished Personality of the Year”; Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Award for 2008; in recognition of His persistent services to upgrade the standards of education; and His remarkable contributions and support to education; science knowledge and culture globally; and His leading role on preserving the Arab and Islamic Heritage and Culture; Dubai, UAE; 6 April 2009.
- “Princess Fatima Ismail Distinguished Award”; Cairo University; in recognition of His generous longstanding support of Cairo University’s mission and goals; Cairo, Egypt; 22 December 2008.
- “Centennial Shield”; Cairo University; in recognition of His significant contributions to the Arab cultural and intellectual movements; Cairo, Egypt; 24 January 2008.
- “Distinction Trophy”; International Arab Theatre Organization; in recognition of His continued support of the role of theater in cultural dialogues between the peoples of the World; Cairo, Egypt; 16 March 2008.
- “Distinction Trophy”; Union of the Egyptian Actors; in recognition of His contributions to Arab culture and the performing arts; Cairo, Egypt; 30 April 2007.
- “Order of Merit”; Republic of Armenia; Yerevan; Armenia; 19 September 2005.
- “Distinction Trophy”; Organization of The Arab Scouts; in recognition of His support of the Scouts movements Worldwide in general and the Arab World in particular; Cairo, Egypt; 6 April 2005.
- “Order of Merit”; Republic of Senegal; Dakar, Senegal; 21 May 2004.
- “Distinguished Personality of the Year”; Al Qareen 10th Cultural Festival; in recognition of His distinctive role in enriching culture in the Arab world. Kuwait, Kuwait; 13 January 2004.
- Document of Honors in recognition of H.H outstanding merits for Arts and culture, by the city of Wolfsburg 2nd October 2004.
- “Republic Order in Arts of the class of a Knight”; Republic of France; in recognition of His significant contributions in the fields of academics; science, culture and arts, and His unstinting support to programmes on dialogue, intellect, civilization interactions and the exchange of art among the peoples of the East and West; Paris, France; 20 February 2003.
- “Distinction Award”; King Faisal International Islamic Award; in recognition of His cultural and scientific contributions in the Islamic and Arab World; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; 9 March 2002.
- “Academic Excellence”; Sheikh Rashid Al-Maktoum Award; Dubai; UAE; 22 November 1989
- “Honorary Fellow”; African Studies Institute; Khartoum University; Khartoum, Sudan; 1977.